Thursday, January 15, 2009

Syracuse Highlights, etc.

Just checking in to post some highlights from the Syracuse game - I believe this is the first highlight package I've put together this season, and I now remember why I don't to this very often anymore. The motivation sprung from this thread on HoyaTalk, which I've tried to stay faithful to, other than the order (call me old fashioned, but I used a linear storyline).



This clip can also be found on the archive page, and a higher res. version can be downloaded here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I've admittedly fallen a bit behind on updating stats on the right sidebar, both Georgetown and Big East HD box scores. I'll try to catch up this weekend, if I carve out some free time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice... though now realizing that Clark definitely double dribbled on that buzzer beater.

    ReplyDelete